Did she realize that she was talking to a single mother of a preschooler, the weekend of Easter?
Here is a picture montage of our restful weekend:
Friday night, after Aidan fell at school and I heard from the doctor about concussion precautions:
Saturday morning, we went to grandma and grandpa's house to go to the annual Easter egg hunt at their church. I have been going to this event since I was a little girl:
(Don't you love the basket handle? It broke that morning while I was "resting")
On the way to grandma and grandpa's house I spied a garage sale. I saw a ride in car that I knew Aidan would LOVE. I did a quick U turn and bought a little Mercedes for $40. Aidan is completely enthralled with this car. We have taken it with us to every destination this weekend:
(that is his cousin Ryan on the skateboard-they were having races outside after the Easter egg hunt)
Saturday night we went to a birthday party for Aidan's friend Jason's little sister. It was really fun. The spicy Mexican food stung my throat, but I ate it anyway. The margarita made by Jason's daddy was truly Divine!:
Saturday afternoon we headed up to aunt Cathy and uncle Pat's house for Easter dinner. As Aidan was riding his car, my niece mentioned how much wax was coming out of his ear. I took a look. His ear was draining crud down the side of his face. The tube was doing it's job-he had an ear infection. Cathy and I took Aidan to an urgent care-then raced home to eat Easter dinner by 5. I mentioned to the doctor that I was on antibiotics for strep throat. He put Aidan on the same one, so that just in case he has strep, it is treated now along with his ear infection.
How come he did not tell HIM to rest?
(BTW: thanks to the very strong antibiotics I am feeling much better now, no rest needed)
No comments:
Post a Comment