Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just a little chat

Tonight Aidan wanted to talk to Aunty JJ about the lizard he saw in the backyard.
I called, talked to her briefly then handed the phone to Aidan. They talked for a long time. Aidan cried when I got the phone back. He wanted to talk to her some more. When he asked nicely he got on the phone again.
Aunty JJ lives in Washington and LOVES her neices and nephews! She could talk to them forever, and really is not bored by their conversations. All the neices and nephews love Auty JJ and Uncle Basil.
JJ and Aidan talked about crab fishing, how to kill a crab, birthday parties, his race cars, car wheels, his bike from santa, and of course the lizard that scared him in the backyard this afternoon.
I just checked my cell phone, the call was 57 minutes total. I got all maybe a 20 minute portion of the call tonight.
Thank god I have free weekend minutes, and free long distance.



No comments: