

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgFMIZP7M0cX6YXp0ArUOkT3-nmSj6EL1LvrBhc7MC7waqhZUPG2Mt1SAOAtaLrVpotjLiXMx8_184IXuignKa6oQ4UUtX846rRx9wuVPIkBlJkhDeilPGIgU7Z1NFgZleg_wywiZVWuJU/s1600-h/100_0464.jpg">

Aidan wanted to make cupcakes again. I had no batter. He saw multicolored sprinkles in the cupboard and those would suffice. I guess sprinkles make anything cupcake-like. He decided that he would sprinkle his taquitos and ketchup. He ate a few bites of this masterpiece then stated matter fact:
"It might not taste good."
The other night Aidan helped me cook shrimp scampi. Wearing one of my shirts as a dress, he stepped on a chair and helped me take the shells off the shrimp, told me I needed more butter, and poured the spices in. Though he did not eat a bit of it, "shrimp are yucky" he informed me, it was sure fun to see my little cook in action.
The other morning Aidan drew me a self portrait-so cute. Completed of course with various circles which he told me were plants all around my head! hehe What does that mean?
No comments:
Post a Comment