This morning Aidan and I were riding in the car on the way to school.
He says, out of blue "So mommy, I am going to be a big brother right?"
Me: Yes, you will be a big brother.
A: I will be a big brother to my baby sister.
I said: You do not want to be a big brother if you have a baby brother?
A: No, just a baby sister.
Me: Well honey, now God decides whether or not mommy will have a baby brother or sister for you, I do not have a choice.
A: But God told me I will be having a baby sister.
Me: He did huh?
A: yes.
(made me laugh!)
From day 1 Aidan has only talked aobut having a baby sister.
I wonder, what is this talking to God? can he ask him for a million dollars for me too?
No comments:
Post a Comment