Here it is:
After the haircut Aidan and I went to Titos. Titos is this iconic taco stand in LA, with deep fried beef tacos, complete with lettuce and cheese, and homemade chips and salsa. Ourageously delicious, and really bad for you. The line is always a mile long no matter what time of day it is, and people wait. I love it.
After our yummy tacos, Aidan and I went to this secret spot near LAX, across from In N Out Burger, where the planes lower to land. They are so close, and sometimes so loud that you have to cover your ears. Amazing. Aidan wanted to get taller to see them so he climbed a tree, and was high enough to see the planes taking off. As he screamed and waited for them to take flight, I thought about how happy I was in that moment. How much I love to spend time with my son.
Later we drove to "chappy Da WaWa"(what Aidan calls my sister)'s house, and Aidan played for hours with his cousins, while I had a leisurely stay. Cathy and I woke up, laughing and telling stories of us as kids. I laughed so hard my sides hurt. It was glorious and enriching. I needed this.
The next day I spend with my BF. Dinner. Snuggles, and just fun.
Happiness it is.
1 comment:
Pictures!!
Sounds like a fun day!
Post a Comment