I have a man who wants to have a meeting with the teacher to discuss my son's progress, long before the parent teacher conference.
I have a man who does homework better with Aidan than me, with so much less of a fight.
I have a man who walks my dog to Target, then promptly walks home because he did not want him to be alone tied up outside.
My man wore a matching costume with me and Aidan this Halloween. Aidan was Iron Man, Kevin was Tony Stark, and I was Pepper Potts. Kevin made his arc reactor all by himself, because my idea for a design was not good enough. My two boys sitting at the kitchen table creating their Arc reactors-I could not love them more. Such an indearing image.
My man makes me laugh, so hard and so often, in the wee hours of the morning, and late at night. He reminds me often to have faith when I am worried about things, and listens when I talk too much about something that is on my mind.
He loves to snuggle, and probably doesn't know that when he falls asleep (almost immediately) that I still have my hand touching him because it makes me feel safe.
I like coming home to my man. To my son, my dog, and my home.
I love being with him,
talking to him,
laughing with him,
and having a home with him.
I adore his humor, his kindness, his wit, and his quiet strength. I like that he talks about us even when he is doing his own thing.
I cannot believe that I have this man.
My god, how blessed I truly am.
1 comment:
I want to cry. I want to smile. I want to wish you the very best. I am so happy for all of you :)
Post a Comment